Truckee Meadows Community College Library Policies
By obtaining a library account, patrons of any TMCC library location agree to:
- Have an active TMCC ID or TMCC Library Card to check out any material.
- Renew or return all materials by the due date.
- Read and respond to all library notices promptly.
- Inform the TMCC library of updates to your patron record with all address changes.
- Be responsible for the borrowed materials and notify the library if material is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
- Pay any fines or fees for non-return of library materials checked out on your patron record.
Patrons are also subject to the Library Circulation Code and any other policies outlined at www.tmcc.edu/library/. Please visit this website for more information.