Revit Architectural Drafting, Skills Certificate
Construction and Design
The Revit Architectural Drafting Skills Certificate is designed to enhance the student's abilities in the Revit computer-aided drafting program relevant to industry drafting standards and introduces the role of the software with Building Information Modeling.
- Students will create and interpret conceptual hand drawings and apply the acquired evidence and reasoning to two dimensional building planes.
- Students will shape, modify and transform two dimensional objects into intelligent 3D models of buildings.
- Students will record and deduce the information found in 3D building models and will in turn compile a set of construction drawings.
Skills Certificates provide training for entry level positions or career advancement and are designed to prepare students to take state, national and/or industry-recognized certifications or licensing exams. Skills certificates are awarded upon completion of coursework and marked on a student's transcripts at the end of the semester (Student are unable to declare intent to complete a skills certificate.) Skills Certificates are not eligible for Financial Aid.
To earn a skills certificate, students must:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Have no financial or library obligation to the college
|AAD 100||Introduction to Architectural Design||3|
|AAD 265||Computer Applications in Architecture I||3|
|AAD 282||Fundamentals of Architecture Design II||3|