Skills Certificate - Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Preparation
This certificate prepares students to take the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching exams. This certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
These courses may not transfer to a baccalaureate degree of art or science within the universities in the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE).
Students completing the certificate will:
- Perform basic configurations of network devices.
- Configure and troubleshoot basic operations of routers in a complex routed network for IPv4 and IPv6 using OSPF, EIGRP, and RIP.
- Configure and troubleshoot serial and broadband connections.
Skills Certificates provide training for entry level positions or career advancement and are designed to prepare students to take state, national and/or industry-recognized certifications or licensing exams. Skills certificates are awarded upon completion of coursework and marked on a student's transcripts at the end of the semester (Student are unable to declare intent to complete a skills certificate.) Skills Certificates are not eligible for Financial Aid.
To earn a skills certificate, students must:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Have no financial or library obligation to the college
|CSCO 120||CCNA Internetworking Fundamentals||4|
|CSCO 121||CCNA Routing and Switching Essentials||4|
|CSCO 220||CCNA Scaling Networks||3|
|CSCO 221||CCNA WAN Fundamentals||3|